Wednesday, June 22, 2011

On Better Postur(ing)


A Fine (& Crooked) Line.

I've attempted to find my inner yogi several times over the last few years, but to no avail. Instead, I admire the (seriously) cute yoga pants and perfectly-postured 50-somethings from afar (on subway cars, in facebook albums, on my street corner where there is a donation-only yoga studio), and yet I can't seem to get my yoga-act together. On the brink of a relocation to one of the healthiest states in the country, my fantasy - among many - is that my inner yogi is simply waiting for me to cross the crooked line between the two states where it's stylish to get down (to the ground) or where it's a life-style to get grounded, at which point I'll gladly embrace my long-anticipated, deserved new exercise attire with pride. Enjoy!

[Blog Reminder: Click on Subtitle Above for Article.]

No comments:

Post a Comment