Monday, August 29, 2011

On One-Liners


Via Snail Mail.

Since I've moved across country - exactly two weeks and three days ago - I have a pile of outgoing snail mail accumulating by my over-sized vestibule (which happens when you leave nyc - oversized vestibules, I mean). Much more frequently than when I lived alongside my family and friends of (several) weeks, months, and decades, I find myself encountering postcards, articles, and batches of cookies (for the lucky few) that recall "remember when's" that I feel so (nostalgically) inclined to postal service their way. At the risk of overwhelming or - worse yet - hearing nothing in return, the stack will be disbursed over coming weeks (and months), as new reminders accumulate and well wishes become less frequent. Enjoy!

[Blog Reminder: Click on Subtitle Above for Article.]

No comments:

Post a Comment