Thursday, June 6, 2013

On Too Much TV


Ain't No Such Thing.

All I want to do is finish season 3 of Nurse Jackie, season 2 of Breaking Bad, and find out what this House of Cards show is all about, in between catching up on the last five episodes of Mad Men, thirteen episodes of New Girl, who cares anymore about Modern Family (no time!), in preparation for the premieres of Newsroom and (hopefully) that other show about the two New Yorkers who started their own clothing line (what's it called again?). Oh, and can't miss the season finale of Game of Thrones this Sunday, even though I'll be at a conference in Lake Tahoe for the next seven days (starting Monday) and, yes, I will gladly lug my ten pound, 2007 original (and slowly dying) MacBook all the way to California to avoid spoilers on facebook and miss out on all the real-time fun. Some might argue that I, along with my fellow premium cable connoisseurs, watch too much television, but I say there ain't no such thing.  Enjoy!

[Blog Reminder: Click on Subtitle Above for Article.]

1 comment:

  1. Oh, and how about that phenomenon of saving them up for A MARATHON?! I just watched season one of The Killing in two days, and plan on watching the last three of Game with a BLT when no one is around to ask quesions-or breathe. I'm sort of done with Mad Men so it will be whenever (that man has NO moral compass!). But wait, what's that I see on the horizon? Dexter? Homeland? JUSTIFIED? Oh, be still my heart. Tim Oliphant for president.

    ReplyDelete