Monday, December 24, 2012

On 2013 Resolutions


Now What?

For the last five years, my resolution has been the same - to floss.  And although each year has mimicked the previous one(s) with a mediocre and (eventual) failed attempt at incorporating this habit into my daily life, I was finally able to conquer my severely wavering commitment earlier this year when I came up with a solution to my resolution (-to write it down).  So now, with monthly calendars marked with bright-red X's acknowledging my flossing progress and success, I am faced with a clean slate for next year's half-ambitious and tenuous goal - to exercise.  Here's to another five years.  Enjoy and happy holidays1

(This blog will resume on Monday, January 7th, after a holiday trip to NYC and conference in Austin, TX.  See you in 2013.)  

[Blog Reminder: Click on Subtitle Above for Article.]

No comments:

Post a Comment