Wednesday, December 19, 2012

On Inevitable Fate


Criminal Defense.

Although I grew up in Brooklyn, NY and spent the majority of the 90's (and beyond) riding the subway on a regular basis, I've been fortunate enough to never have been mugged.  Yet, friends and family have been less lucky, with frightening incidents of familiar misfortunes, often including knives, guns, wallets, and unrequited threats.  In spite of these Tales from the Darkside, I also have yet to enroll (and actually follow through) in a self-defense class (though I frequently consider it) and have, instead, resigned myself to inevitable helplessness should luck ever abandon me, with the unlikely hope that I'd rise to the (Jackie Chan) occasion.  Enjoy!  
 
[Blog Reminder: Click on Subtitle Above for Article.]

No comments:

Post a Comment