Tuesday, July 16, 2013

On 90% of Marriage


Advice From My Father.

My father once told me that the first ten years of marriage are 90% work and 10% play, and yet as the details of my own wedding festivities fall into place with less than seven weeks ago to (of which planning such an event seems to follow a similar ratio), my shared anticipation of the next several decades lies somewhere amidst a more balanced scale between adventure and tribulation at a fifty-fifty breakdown.  But as things in life usually go, making decisions on who, what, where, when, and why will likely follow unanticipated outcomes, during which curve balls are thrown, dodged, and occasionally caught, and eventually worked out the way they're supposed to. Enjoy!

[Blog Reminder: Click on Subtitle Above for Article.]

No comments:

Post a Comment