Thursday, December 12, 2013

On Pure Embarrassment


Reading Aloud.

A writer at heart, an English major in college, a moderate devotee to all things literary fiction, and a blogger going on four years, I was never an expert at nailing the pro-nunc-iat-ion of words. In grade school, I refused to volunteer to read passages aloud in front of the entire class (oh, the horror!), and my heart pounded when the teacher picked on me anyway. When gifted classmates seemingly mastered the longer soliloquies, I followed closely with envy.  Today, it's still not my fav, and even in the privacy of my own living room during the occasional dictation between my very own roommate and myself, I nervously stumble through vocabulary that even a third grader could conquer.  Enjoy!

[Blog Reminder: Click on Subtitle Above for Article.]

No comments:

Post a Comment