Monday, August 4, 2014

On Relativity


"The Haves."

Living in Denver, I'm afforded the "suburban luxury" of having a backyard, a functioning fireplace, and a front porch that, if I really wanted (which I kind of do) could fit my ideal deep-red, antiquated wooden porch swing with pastel paisley pillows.  But it's not without its drawbacks.  The quiet of the local streets is invited 99% of the time when I'm not nostalgic for the buzz of Park Slope, Brooklyn.  And the picnic blanket acreage welcomed when I'm not craving the people-watching of Prospect Park during summer concerts en route to the 7th avenue Wine Bar.  Though, the grass is always greener, as they say, and so I make sure to book regular flights back east not just to get my fill of family time but of crowded sidewalks, a walking pace made for the moderately physically-fit, and pizza pies worth every buck.  Enjoy!

[Blog Reminder: Click on Subtitle Above for Article.]

No comments:

Post a Comment