Wednesday, February 9, 2011

On (Overflowing) Baggage


The Bottomless Pit.

My personal experience with purses (& murses) and handbags (& manbags) is one familiar to most over-indulgent women and men alike: the larger the bag, the longer the list of cantlivewithouts. Lip protection expands to include an assortment of unnecessary flavors, sunglasses seem relevant on cloudy afternoons, tissues transform from nuisance to necessity (runny nose, emergency napkin, smudged makeup, scrap paper), and entertainment options multiply by the minute (book, magazine, ipod, kindle). Enjoy!

[Blog Reminder: Click on Subtitle Above for Article.]

1 comment:

  1. I am always impressed (jealous?) to see the men I live with walk out the house with just a wallet. I often think: they'll be sorry. But they won't be. If they're with me, I have everything they might need (in the event of a storm, hurricane, tornado, anyone?)in MY bag. I think they know it.

    ReplyDelete