Monday, February 14, 2011

On Valentine's Day Wisdom


Strategizing Gone Right.

One of the best Valentine's Days I ever had was in 2009 with my single girlfriends, drinking wine and eating cheese and exchanging relationship war stories out of respect for the holiday we were obliged to talk trash about. A lifetime of festivities involving roses, candlelight, and hand-written love letters ahead, I realized (in that moment) the rarety of our unique friendships meant to (successfully) soften the blows of shared frustrations and disappointments associated with unrequited attempts to find romance. Happy Valentine's Day to all!

[Blog Reminder: Click on Subtitle Above for Article.]

1 comment:

  1. my husband is in Hawaii thankfully so I get out of having to "do something" for Valentine's Day, thank God.

    ReplyDelete