Thursday, November 3, 2011

On Psycho Therapy


The Modern Family.

Although easier to blame our troubles on everyone other than ourselves, a little introspection in the form of a journal entry, therapy session, blog posting, or happy hour cleanse does a mind, body and soul the occasional good. When all else fails, blame the ones who brought us here in the first place – our parents! – with decades of research suggesting this option is more than just an easy way out. Enjoy!

[Blog Reminder: Click on Subtitle Above for Article.]

1 comment:

  1. On behalf of Stormy521: So, as the helicopter mom of hugely successful children, why do I still focus on how I failed them, what I could have done differently, better? Why do I feel like I still need therapy? Why am I still IN therapy twenty years after my last kid was weaned? Still talking about them-and my own parents!!!

    ReplyDelete