Tuesday, December 6, 2011

On the Crack of Dawn



Morning People.

For those of us awake before or by sunrise -- whether by choice or the coercion of our stubborn, internal clocks -- the perks of those quiet, solitary hours supersede (at times) the lost comforts of long sought after shut-eye. Understood only by the secret club of morning dwellers is the comforting silence blanketing the buzzing responsibilities of the day ahead, as they sip their morning coffee in much appreciated peace. Enjoy!

[Blog Reminder: Click on Subtitle Above for Article.]

1 comment:

  1. on behalf of Stormy521: "
    I don't need to greet the sun but I do like to wake up to the radio, a cuppa by my bedside, and the opportunity to open my eyes slowwwwwly. Of course, all this happens now that my kids are grown. Don't even THINK this happens until then."

    ReplyDelete