Friday, December 9, 2011

On e-Bombardment


Dodge-Call.

Some might say the best part about the myriad of e-communication options is the lost responsibility to make eye contact, contribute undivided attention, and respond in a timely (and qualitative) manner to the person on the receiving end. Yet with this welcomed gain in freedom comes the necessity to maintain organization (texts/emails/twitters/chats), use spell-check, and (carefully) REPLY TO ALL only when required. Enjoy!

[Blog Reminder: Click on Subtitle Above for Article.]

1 comment:

  1. So true. I was at dinner once, looking down at my hands in my lap, when my dinner companion asked if I was texting. I wasn't, but was so embarrassed to think someone would think I was. It made me realize that texting was the newest social disease.

    ReplyDelete