Thursday, June 21, 2012

On 300 Days of Sunshine


Oy Vey Dot Com.

I blame my own anxiety battles not on my Judaism (see today's article) but on the context of my fears.  A native New Yorker who - less than one year ago - relocated to the wild, wild west (aka Denver, Colorado), how can one expect me to soak up the picturesque Rocky mountains, blue skies, and 300 Days of Sunshine when bears, coyotes, and mountain lions roam the very same monumentally-inviting terrain?  On the flip side, trap me in an non-air conditioned (New York City) subway car, underground on a 100-degree day with angry, overworked fellow natives and I’ll find 300 ways to stay calm, avoid eye contact, and stay out of life-threatening trouble.  Enjoy!

[Blog Reminder: Click on Subtitle Above for Article.]

No comments:

Post a Comment