Tuesday, June 12, 2012

On the Fun Stuff


Sorta.

I went through five desk jobs within the first four months out of college (once I returned home from sleep away camp, of course) because having spent every internship-worthy moment between coursework at said camp, I was spoiled against the angst of sitting in front of a computer for an unimaginable number of hours in a row.  And so I continued to evade assistant-ship roles by making plans to flee New York for Denver, Colorado (which never happened, at least not then) and found creative ways to make a living (residential life staff at a Pennsylvanian university, babysitting, and eventually grad school) until it couldn't be avoided any longer.  And so began my first taste of "the fun stuff" ... in publishing.  (I quit one year later, to date).  Enjoy!

Blog Reminder: Click on Subtitle Above for Article.]

No comments:

Post a Comment