Thursday, June 7, 2012

On Marriage Proposals


Two Million (Youtube) Views.

Speaking more from youtube fanaticism [see link above] and less from actual experience, I imagine that regardless of where, when, and how one's marriage proposal eventually takes place, the decision to declare ones intent to spend an entire lifetime together is as perfect as the two people (are for each other) in that moment.  Whether choreographed or spontaneous, questions are asked, rings exchanged, and decisions made that irrevocable change what lies ahead.  Enjoy!

[Blog Reminder: Click on Subtitle Above for Article.]

1 comment:

  1. My marriage proposal took place on the F train, on the way into Manhattan. I (mom) proposed. He (dad) accepted, but I think it was a given (we were living together). The F train stops in Chinatown-the land of jewelry stores. So we got off and bought us matching white gold bands. Not romantic, I suppose (he never wore his, and mine doesn't fit anymore)but it's been forty-three years so I suppose rings don't count for everything.

    ReplyDelete