Wednesday, June 6, 2012

On Fearlessness


I Am Not.

Fearless - I am not, but you can always count on me to try the very things I fear most.  For some, coming along for this experience is less than a pleasurable one, as I tend to face my fears kicking and screaming (and crying) as loudly as I can.  But if you can endure the noise, sweat, and tears, I promise to snorkel in deep, dark waters (*too scared to actually swim near the fish, no one told me about the possibility of sharks), skydive indoors (*I have my limitations, outdoors being one of them), backpack at high altitude (*with an emergency pack on hand for the myriad of altitude sickness signs and symptoms), and move across a country way too far from the people I love most (*and fly home monthly in between hours of emails, skype, and chat).  Enjoy!

[Blog Reminder: Click on Subtitle Above for Article.]

No comments:

Post a Comment