Wednesday, September 12, 2012

On the Perfect Meal(s)


(On)the Perfect Day.


My fantasy matrimonial spread encompasses a range of foods that appease both the palates of the masses while simultaneously covering my own (and my would-be-fiance’s) preferential flavors from child-to-adulthood, and everything in between.  Whole Foods specialty-section, ten-dollar salami bites (my most recent in-house happy hour delicacy) would precede supermarket-brand, ricotta ravioli, without which my childhood would be incomplete.  Annie’s organic macaroni & cheese complimented with locally-appraised chicken wings would mingle between Sahadi’s homemade (spicy) hummus, lentil and onion salad, and grape leave platters for meat-eaters and beyond.  Enjoy!


[Blog Reminder: Click on Subtitle Above for Article.]

No comments:

Post a Comment