Monday, March 18, 2013

On Borderline Insomnia


From Moment to Moment.

While I wouldn’t consider myself an insomniac, I have dabbled with ear plugs and noise makers to drown out the minimal distractions that frequently awake me – in a frustrated state – from my usual slumber.  Depending on the night, I waffle between being a “light sleeper” and impossible to wake, and often torture myself on a daily basis with the unrealistic fear that I’ll never fall asleep again. But put a television or movie screen in front of me after 8pm and I’m sure to miss anything beyond the opening credits, so much so that I’ve gained a reputation for being a terrible date, only to revive with a boost of energy as soon as my head hits the pillow two hours later. Enjoy
[Blog Reminder: Click on Subtitle Above for Article.]

No comments:

Post a Comment