Wednesday, April 17, 2013

On Not Believing


Horoscope Propaganda.

Every few months or so I take the plunge and look up my horoscope (just to see), even though I consider myself a non-believer. Today it claims (according to yahoo), You've got something serious to talk about -- so make sure that you're going about it the right way! Your energy is just right for accessing and communicating your feelings to others. I'm a Taurus, by the way, and quite frankly I always have something serious to talk about, and anyone who knows me well has probably engaged in a heart-to-heart, all-cards-on-the-table, communication ritual in which we both answer the most serious of inquiries at some point (usually early on) in our relationship, however long or short.  So is my horoscope today true?  It 'tis, today and always, but that doesn't mean I believe in it anymore than I did before I read this.  Enjoy!

[Blog Reminder: Click on Subtitle Above for Article.]

No comments:

Post a Comment