Monday, March 26, 2012

On Losing Our Minds


Virtually Speaking.

While attempting to download and make sense of the thousands of photographs on my iphone and macbook this past weekend (covering less than three years of my life), I carelessly clicked yes’s when I should have picked no’s, deleted when I should have downloaded, and pretended I knew the in’s and out’s of various forms of technology when, in reality, I (too often) rely heavily on the men in my life – much more schooled (and patient) than I – when faced with technological glitches. So when I realized I might have permanently deleted the entirety of 2010 (an important year, though I couldn’t remember why exactly), a wave of panic combined with a flash of life without an integral three hundred and sixty-five days (including a 30th birthday!) filled my panicked eyes and fingers, as mouse clicks increased in speed and urgency. Enjoy!

[Blog Reminder: Click on Subtitle Above for Article.]

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, well, I hope you called your brother!!!!!!!!! I knoiw I did!

    ReplyDelete