Monday, August 26, 2013

On Giving Gifts


The Perfect Fit.

We've all been there - having picked out the most perfect gift for another person that we desperately want to keep for ourselves. For me, it's my sister's birthday present.  Her birthday is today, actually, (don't worry, she doesn't read this blog), and I bought her a beautiful antique silver jewelry box with ornate, intricate crevices and a glass lid that you can peer through to see your jewels. I can't stop drooling over it and  I keep wondering if the real reason behind my decision to get it in the first place was because it's the perfect gift for me, but it's also one of those gifts that almost anyone (any female, anyway) would be grateful to receive.  So I've enjoyed staring for the last three weeks, wrapped in paper to prevent myself from 'trying it on,' and in less than 72 hours, we'll say our goodbyes, shed an internal tear, and my search for the next perfect gift (for all the October birthdays) shall commence.  Enjoy!  

[Blog Reminder: Click on Subtitle Above for Article.]  

No comments:

Post a Comment