Friday, February 14, 2014

(In) the Spirit of V-Day


Be Mine?

I keep driving by the local, old school movie theater, well-know for it's weekend throwbacks (Ghostbusters, Goonies, Ninja Turtles and so forth), the majority of which I excitedly ponder for a brief moment and then remind myself that my usual 9pm-ish bedtime is way more important, and there's always our flat screen television if I get really desperate, which I won't.  But this past week, Romeo and Juliet (Leo style, in honor of Valentine's Day, I presume) keeps staring back at me as I pull up to the 6th avenue red light for just enough seconds to nag, and I recall the gigantic (6 foot long) poster I flaunted in college (that the local video store guy gave it to me back when those actually existed), and I debate whether I can comfortably keep my eyes open past curfew (-I am confident I cannot) just to see that one fish scene on a big screen (you know which one I mean).   But a valentine can fantasize because, let's face it, I can always go on YouTube before I hit the sheets, if I really wanted, which I...(don't)? Enjoy!

[Blog Reminder: Click on Subtitle Above for Article.]

No comments:

Post a Comment