Friday, February 21, 2014

On Being a (Very) Sore Loser


A Board Game Reputation.

My own roommate refuses to play board games with me, citing one too many times where I (nearly) inadvertently-ish wiped the decorative cardboard palate clean out of poor sportsmanship and, essentially, being a (very) sore loser.  Begging to right my wrongs, I swear up and down month after month that this time will be different and I promise I won't cry because accepting my crappy reputation in a lonely, game-less life is way worse than sucking it up when my Poker chips are whisked away or my Monopoly is mortgaged.  And while the Chess board still collects dust in the closet, I am determined to overcome my Board Game Persona and, one day, become one of those competitors whose opponents don't feel Risk in our game of Life.  Enjoy!

[Blog Reminder: Click on Subtitle Above for Article.]

1 comment:

  1. Your secret is out: Nobody should play Rummy-O with Carly. She cries when she looses.

    ReplyDelete