Thursday, February 13, 2014

On (My Personal) Eternal Bragging Rights


Two Words: Pacey Witter.

While rooting for Dawson Leery to win over Josephine Potter's heart pretty consistently between 1998 and 2003, it was Pacey Witter who I unexpectedly ran into on the side of the highway during spring break 1999 in Wilmington, North Carolina.  He was hitting golf balls at a deserted driving range with a guest character from season three (Andy's latest fling) and I was heading to the beach with a car full of 90210 fans (-in those days, the prime-time competing slot forced viewers to choose sides; a no-brainer, as far as I'm concerned), as we swerved into the parking lot and I rushed to introduce myself.  We laughed together, snapped a photo, and I even invited myself to join in their recreational Saturday afternoon activities (he said yes!) as my friends whisked me away to regroup in the sun and marvel over our starstruck run-in.  Enjoy!

[Blog Reminder: Click on Subtitle Above for Article.]

No comments:

Post a Comment