Monday, July 23, 2012

On Scraps of Memories


Wallet-Size or Smaller.

Amongst a small handful of credit cards and paper scraps that travel with me on a regular basis, I carry (in my wallet) a well-worn post-it reminder outlining (in step-by-step detail) how and when to feed my (late) cat, Bungee, while my parents enjoy a three-day vacation.  In this semi-brief message, my father promises that Bungee (the cat) will be appreciative and - as such - shower me with affection when, in reality, we all knew he would much more likely claw my eyes out, with the best (or, perhaps, worst - depending who you asked) of intentions.  In spite of his (the cat's) unpredictably scruffy disposition, we loved him as much as anyone loves their (family member) pet and it is in his (Bungee's) honor that I carry this (fairly) fond memory closely.  Enjoy! 

[Blog Reminder: Click on Subtitle Above for Article.]

No comments:

Post a Comment