Thursday, September 26, 2013

On a Breaking Bad Marathon


A Very Long Weekend.

For the first time since I started this blog, I can't actually click on the article I've posted because it's entitled "How Does Breaking Bad End?" and here's why.  My roommate, AR, and I still have 20 episodes left (4 episodes in  the 4th season and the entirety of season 5; we're up to the part where Ted is being audited) before the finale airs this weekend (or whatever day BB is on).  Since we've lived together, we've also never actually done a television marathon (-the majority of my HBO and SHOWTIME commitments have been with my younger brother, JE, including five seasons of the Sopranos the summer before the final 6th; we were very dedicated viewers).  But AR and I are seriously contemplating whether we have enough hours in the oncoming weekend to pull this off before the finale amidst multiple plans that last several hours long (apple picking and camping!) despite what shape this will put us in. Because, as many of you know, in this very moment, we feel an indescribable urgency to know what happens to Walter White, and maybe even to "save him," whatever that alludes to.  So, BB fans, tell a fellow-addict what to do.  Enjoy!

[Blog Reminder: Click on Subtitle Above for Article.]

No comments:

Post a Comment