Monday, November 25, 2013

On Business Partners


Inside the Home.

Fantasizing what it would be like to go into business with my husband, rather than focus on the obvious pros (Lunchtime together everyday, and Casual Jean Fridays!), the real question is whether we'd make compatible co-workers or not.  He's good with the numbers but I can hold my own.  Socializing is my specialty but he can network like a pro.  He thinks on his feet, makes decisions quickly, and moves on, while I mull things over, anticipate multiple perspectives and plan for the long-term.  All in all, I'd say we'd be a huge success with the best part being bonus season, where we'd exchange gifts rather than pensions, preferably multiple times per year.  Enjoy!

[Blog Reminder: Click on Subtitle Above for Article.]

1 comment: