Friday, November 22, 2013

On Medical Advice


Annual Checkups.

I'll confess off the bat that I'm every doctor's unfavorable dream (-nightmare sounded too harsh), ready at a moment's checkup to ask a plethora of questions they'd rather leave at medical school and, in one of my finer moments, hunched over an actual sketch of the human thyroid trying to understand this semi-relevant organ's necessity (I totally gave brownie points the doctor who drew for me).  But I'm also a healthy patient, all too keenly aware of what can go wrong with the human body (in a freaked out "Woody Allen-esque" kind of fashion), motivated to ensure those annual checkups (booked before they can blink) are filled with positive news and small talk.  Enjoy!

[Blog Reminder: Click on Subtitle Above for Article.]

No comments:

Post a Comment