Monday, January 3, 2011

On a New Decade



Greetings 2011: Where'd You Come From?

Somewhere between ages twenty-five and thirty-years-old, time has transformed into one big blur, so much so that upon reflection of memories from the last 365 days (as it goes on the eve of the new year), the seemingly infinite holes of details about who, what, where, when, and why make me wonder if "senior moments" begin years before we actually qualify for medicare. Just this morning, on my way to a job that does not open until tomorrow, I marveled at how quickly the next birthday of my college roommate has crept upon us (just ten days away), and how we will have known each other for over a decade, a self-reflective realization that was further humbled by my office security guard telling me to go home because they're closed. Enjoy!

[Blog Reminder: Click on Subtitle Above for Article.]

No comments:

Post a Comment