Friday, May 20, 2011

On Scrabbling Things Up


For 100 Points.

I'm a stickler for (game) rules, and when it comes to i-scrabble, it took me a few months to become comfortable with the inevitable fact that friends and family would cheat their way through google search only to squash me round after round, and there was nothing I could do about it. Do you even know what that word means?, I'd i-scrabble-chat. Most of the time my inquiries were answered by yet more words I'd never heard of, and quickly the scrabble game I once associated with weekends in the Catskills where dictionaries were called upon with great frequency, were gone. Eventually, I decided if you can't beat 'em, join 'em: K-A-Z-Z-A-M (!) for 30 points, pulease. Enjoy!

[Blog Reminder: Click on Subtitle Above for Article.]

No comments:

Post a Comment