Monday, May 23, 2011

On Taking the Lead


Hiding the Matzah.

Having skipped out on Hebrew School as a kid and then spending the majority of subsequent (Passover) Seders focused on pronunciation instead of content (once graduating - in 1987 - from the Four Questions, which I'd nearly memorized by then), I sometimes wonder if a Seder led by yours truly would even be possible. On the one hand, I could always reallocate leadership responsibilities from the head of the manischewitz-hazed table while - on the other {hand} - relying solely on the phonetic explanations on how to lead blindly. Alternately, if I stick to my role as a trustworthy, articulate audience member, the well-earned buck upon finding the matzah will continue to be well within reach. Enjoy!

[Blog Reminder: Click on Subtitle Above for Article.]

No comments:

Post a Comment