Monday, September 5, 2011

On the Day of Labor Appreciation


Takin' the day O-F-F.

Or, for me, the last day off. My new job starts tomorrow after a month of non-employment while transplanting across six states (depending on how you map it) and acclimating a mile above the sea (and sun) levels I've grown accustomed to. Although afforded thirty days longer than most to appreciate today's day off from laborious (moving-across-the-country) responsibility, my own appreciation for this holiday is as fruitful as everyone else's, as I sport (for the first - and last? - time ever) white (Labor Day) skinny jeans in 70-degree (Denver) weather, wondering if my time spent on the East coast would have been any different. On that note, time to skype my family... Happy LD and Enjoy!

[Blog Reminder: Click on Subtitle Above for Article.]

No comments:

Post a Comment