Monday, April 2, 2012

On Passover Traditions


Tablecloths and Babies.

The only Passover Seder I might have missed - if then - was during my late teens/early twenties when college responsibilities seemed like the perfectly reasonable excuse to miss a family holiday. The two-hour drive from Middletown (CT) to Brooklyn (NY) was the first on a list of multiple barriers between myself and the four questions (-my younger brother being the second). And yet the multi-state divide between Denver (CO) and that very same lineup of usual Passover suspects will not keep me from this year's tradition, which includes - but is not limited to - my nephew's first Jewish holiday ever. Enjoy!

[Blog Reminder: Click on Subtitle Above for Article.]

1 comment:

  1. Passover is the passing of one's heritage and history. Ten years later, you may be feeling your roots. And age?

    ReplyDelete