Tuesday, January 15, 2013

On Family (TV) Drama


I'm Hooked.

I admit it, I'm hooked, on prime-time dramas, comedies, and even the occasional reality show, of damaged relationships, budding romances, troubled teens, and reality stars on the hunt for love.  Between Sean's quest for a fairy tale ending (The Bachelor) and Christina's battle with cancer (Parenthood), the monotony of my own "real life" takes second stage.   Lannister's quest becomes my quest (Game of Thrones, specifically Tyrion), Dexter's torment my own (Dexter), and productive weeknights spent un-productively over-analyzing the subtle flirtations between Jess and Nick (New Girl), Karev and the intern (Grey's Anatomy), and Anna and Mr. Bates (Downton Abbey, before prison).  Enjoy!
     
[Blog Reminder: Click on Subtitle Above for Article.]

1 comment:

  1. I suggest you put this stuff in a book. Sounds like you're primed.

    ReplyDelete