Tuesday, January 8, 2013

On Sitting Still


Unbroken Habit.

Ever since I got an i-phone (two years ago), I’ve fallen into the black hole of helpless addicts whose faces are resentfully buried deep beneath the electronic boredom, with little to no end in sight. And as I find myself in infinite cycles of checking email (nothing new), sending texts (nothing interesting), facebook liking (nothing I haven’t seen before), I have momentary actualizations of how completely bored I am.  And yet the cycle repeats and repeats and REPEATS until life (is) interrupted by that thing I must do for ten seconds (buckle my seat belt, look both ways, order my meal) and then, without fail or hesitation, my miserable hand reaches for those buttons I’ve learned to hate.  Enjoy!
 
[Blog Reminder: Click on Subtitle Above for Article.]

No comments:

Post a Comment