Tuesday, February 19, 2013

On Choosing Carefully


Personality Theory.


In the world of personality theory, I am a very strong feeling-type, which basically means I make the majority (if not all) of my decisions based on other people’s emotions (as opposed to considering the given non-emotional facts).  While under some circumstances this inclination can result in my effortless demise, this also means that I take extra care (and joy!) when choosing the most suitable birthday or holiday gifts for friends and family alike, and anything less is unacceptable.  My greatest gift-giving feat, to date, involved renting an ice-skating rink for my roommate’s first Hanukah in Brooklyn, NY, but other – less laudable moments – range from surprise plane tickets (to Colorado) to “hangover pants,” the world’s softest fleece sweats that promise to cure even the slightest hangover but frequently result in a (cozy-induced) coma.  Enjoy!

[Blog Reminder: Click on Subtitle Above for Article.]

No comments:

Post a Comment