Tuesday, October 4, 2011

On Words with Strangers


Maintaining Anonymity.

Of my ten, currently ongoing, i-phone scrabble games (aka Words with Friends), three of them are words with strangers, including -- but not limited to -- said player named 'darktemptation.' (sealed with a prominent period at the end, so as not to be without distinction). None of the games have led to conversations on the sidelines (aka the chat feature) but with each "send" I press, I simultaneously fight the urge to take our relationships to the next level -- Where ya from? Great play! Did you ever consider 'Bright Illumination!' w/an excl pt instead? But as in most relationships (in life), it's hard to make the first move, and, as such, I'll continue fantasizing -- behind the anonymity of my screen -- about the questions I'm sure they're simultaneously resisting sending me, while playing my tiles and preparing my succinct yet informative responses (just in case). Enjoy!

[Blog Reminder: Click on Subtitle Above for Article.]

No comments:

Post a Comment