Thursday, October 6, 2011

On Same Differences


Up Close & Personal.

In the occasional yet rare moments when we find ourselves - or others - unable to hide inescapable tragedies behind the privacy of our bedroom doors, stories are exchanged, shoulders are cried upon, and insight is gained into the up close & personal experiences that differentiate yet simultaneously link our lives with those of the people around us. Changed by the realization that we're both different and the same, separate and apart, vulnerable and invincible, the lens through which we view other people's tragedies is irreversibly changed. Enjoy!

[Blog Reminder: Click on Subtitle Above for Article.]

1 comment:

  1. On behalf of Stormy521: I am the queen of snoops, and read them, too. But no one has ever commented on my Dorothy Dunnett book collection (a snoop, bar none). On the other hand, I'm thinking of going minimalist, but what will define me,then? Perhaps what I put on my dinner table, but the idea of having company these days...Bah, humbug, as a great writer once wrote.

    ReplyDelete