Thursday, February 23, 2012

On the Granny Cart


Never Too Young.

Back when I lived amidst the pedestrians of Brooklyn, New York (a short six months ago), I hauled many a back-breaking grocery bags from the Park Slope Food Coop (oh, how I miss thee) to my humble abode nearly ten blocks away, and actually sprained my 20-something back more often than I preferred. When dabbling with the idea of potentially relocating to Denver (for my roommate's graduate school program), a recent Brooklyn-to-Denver transplant boasted that the 'car culture' alone meant a grocery-ease that would make the change worthwhile. In spite of my hesitation (to move), I was excited by the prospect of life without back pain and as many groceries as my car trunk could muster, until we moved near a Whole Foods two and a half blocks away. To drive or not to drive... Enjoy!

[Blog Reminder: Click on Subtitle Above for Article.]

No comments:

Post a Comment