Wednesday, January 29, 2014

On Facebook Quizzes


Who Cares? (We Kinda Do.)

I tried to find out What City I'm Meant to Live In but gave up after I clicked on the link (via fb) and was diverted to seemingly complicated questions about downloads and whatnot.  So I gave myself my own quiz, quickly eliminating Paris (however popular amongst all the facebook excitement) and Des Moines, Iowa because, quite frankly, I don't even know where Iowa is without my shower curtain map (do you?).  Then I thought maybe these quizzes weren't meant for people like me (who download viruses at the drop of a hat and click "yes" to any multicolored box that stands between my computer screen and future destiny) until I heard about the Game of Thrones Character Match Up and, well, I need to know if I'm soul mates with Tyrion Lannister or not (don't you?) but anything less than Daenerys Targaryen would devastate.  Downloads, here I come; bring on the tears! Enjoy.

[Blog Reminder: Click on Subtitle Above for Article.]

No comments:

Post a Comment