Thursday, January 16, 2014

On My Affinity for GIRLS


Love to Love.

I fall into the camp of love to love the HBO (controversial) smash hit GIRLS and, darn right, I stayed up past my bedtime Sunday night to watch both episodes (a real treat for us Lena Dunham fans!).  While I can't quite put my finger on it, I find myself mesmerized by every single character (with a particular affection for Shoshana's ridiculousness, of course) as I study familiar street corners trying to guess how close they are to where I grew up.  Maybe it's the contagious intrigue of Hannah's boyfriend (Adam) or Marnie's overly-stylish wardrobe or Jessa's careless approach to everything she does, but I'm hooked and counting down for Sunday nights as I once did for Tony and Carmela Soprano.  Enjoy!

[Blog Reminder: Click on Subtitle Above for Article.]

1 comment:

  1. Lena Dunham? Airbrushed, made up, photographed by Annie L? Is that Lena? A pretty lady, yes, but I didn't even know who 'she' was!

    ReplyDelete