Wednesday, January 15, 2014

On My (Latest) Guilty Pleasure


The Bachelor.

It's true, I don't just watch The Bachelor (and subsequent Bachelorette) on prime time television on a weekly basis for my own secret guilty pleasure but I also host viewing parties for 12 other fellow addicts.  It started in New York City, six couples ago (Brad & Emily) and was impossible to give up.  We all have our reasons: some come for the committed potlucks, others for the two-hour marathon of ruthless jokes (and now tweets!).  And then there are suckers like me (perhaps all of us) who tune in for the off chance that real love (ahem, Ashley & JP) will be discovered right before our very mesmerized eyes.  Yes, my fingers are tightly crossed for Juan Pablo and, yes, I will be watching Sean and Catherine's wedding in two weeks (fyi, Jan 26th), and yes, I might have walked down my own aisle to the very same song Ashley chose because, hey, it doesn't get more romantic than that.  Enjoy!

[Blog Reminder: Click on Subtitle Above for Article.]

No comments:

Post a Comment