Thursday, January 9, 2014

On Googling That


Wikipedia's Truth.



I needed some information last night on an obscure topic related to the show I am currently engrossed in (Scandal, if you wanna know) so I did what any curious, semi-technological savvy person would do: I googled it.  And there spotlighted at the top of my search results was good ol' faithful Wikipedia, ready to serve and provide just enough (perhaps inaccurate) information (who really reads beyond the first two sentences, anyway?) to satiate my urge and send my focus back to what was most important - Olivia Pope.  And we don't question, ponder, or debate its results even though Wikipedia's credibility has been the source of much-deserved ridicule; rather, we embrace the tools at hand and move on to something way more urgent.  Enjoy!

[Blog Reminder: Click on Subtitle Above for Article.]

No comments:

Post a Comment