Thursday, April 17, 2014

On Write, Send or Delete


Draft After Draft After...

Back in the day as an angsty teenager (and young adult), I was an avid emailer of lengthy, profound, overly-contemplative novellas through which I would attempt to woo boys with my words rather than my awkward charm and pointy chin.  And it even worked on occasion (just ask my roommate!), as words flowed more effortlessly on virtual paper than in actual person, with hours of opportunity to write and rewrite naive assumptions about this romantic gesture and that, as if i was an expert on topics I really knew nothing about (-only once was I described as smug and I'll never forget it). So today, in some ways, I attempt the same unsophisticated effects through this blog, though I've refocused my content to other people's effortless rants (seriously, click on the daily attached articles, will ya?) in hopes that you and I can connect over some semi-relatable quibble about life, share a moment, and then quickly move on.  Enjoy!

[Blog Reminder: Click on Subtitle Above for Article.]

No comments:

Post a Comment