Tuesday, May 27, 2014

On All the Cat Ladies Out there


Allergies Galore.

If my eyes didn't swell and my throat threaten to close at the sight of a feline fur ball , I'd jump on the bandwagon with all the Cat Ladies out there, collecting and cuddling the cutest of furry friends.  Instead, I’m forced to purr at a distance, a reaction often confused with disinterest or disdain when – in fact – I love all things fluffy and would do anything to nuzzle their faces with my allergic immune system and unleash baby talk like it’s my job.  And so it goes for those of us allergic to (wo)man's (dogs included here, too), forever envious of those who can indulge and consistently bursting with love from the side lines.  Enjoy! 


[Blog Reminder: Click on Subtitle Above for Article.]

No comments:

Post a Comment