Friday, July 18, 2014

On (My) Terrible Memory


No Idea(s).

Like a handful of you, I have a terrible memory.  While occasionally alarmed when, say, I can't remember the details of the movie I literally just watched or the color of the dress I wore yesterday, my fears are not strong enough to merit brain exercises off the internet or a visit to the local neurologist.  In fact, choosing to set aside my usual hypochondriac assumptions, I typically choose the road less taken-to indulge in a personal fascination of this frequent lapse rather than freak out because I forgot what I said ten minutes ago. And at the risk of sounding melodramatic, living in my own personal Groundhog's Day ain't so bad, where I'm the star and each lost moment is an experience regained-be it seconds, days or years later-with equal joy, surprise and fascination...for the most part.  Enjoy!

[Blog Reminder: Click on Subtitle Above for Article.]

1 comment: