Tuesday, November 13, 2012

On Coney Island Sidelines


h2o-bia.

I've never been one for water sports of any kind, mainly due to an abnormally low threshold for temperatures below 70 degrees, and - as a kid - was often found building castles on the sandy beaches of Coney Island, with pathetic attempts (every few hours or so, if that) of shyly dipping my tiny toes into the Atlantic Ocean.  Back in summer camp during my middle school years, I cried through daily swim lessons, landing me a welcomed permanent seat on the sidelines when the swimming instructors had better things to do. During adolescence in the Catskills, it was always that time of the month for me.  And today,  as an adult, I choose vacations around warm water beaches where waves barely exceed half a foot and my travel partner(s) seek h2o adventure elsewhere.  Enjoy!

[Blog Reminder: Click on Subtitle Above for Article.]

No comments:

Post a Comment